Print The Record
Print the GE Centricity Enterprise Patient Record
Healthcare organizations routinely respond to a variety of requests for patient information to respond to RAC audit requests or requests from patients, insurance companies, lawyers, etc. With the wealth of information housed in their GE Healthcare Centricity®
Enterprise system, GE Healthcare customers need an efficient way to fulfill such requests.
The Print The Record™
application from Menon Group lets customers extract patient information from a patient's electronic record and format it as a PDF file that can be easily printed, viewed online, sent to Offline Access
, or forwarded to an imaging system. Many customers are currently using Print The Record
to streamline responses to RAC Audits.
|Extract the GE Centricity Record in PDF Format|
Click to view larger image.
- Extract Patient Record Data. Users specify records to extract by patient account number. Print The Record can extract available Centricity Enterprise patient record information, selected sections, or within a specified date range for the account selected. The application takes advantage of aggregates to derive the contents for sections such as flow sheet assessments and intake and output.
- Organize How Patient Data are Extracted. Print The Record provides flexible profiles to create different reports for different purposes. For example, the user can extract all orders for the last 72 hours of the inpatient stay or only chemistry lab data.
- Integrate with Offline Access. Print The Record offers tight integration with Offline Access. As an alternative approach to using Offline Access with WebReports, organizations can elect to create specific reports, such as patient medications for the previous 24 hours, to make available during system unavailability.
- Organize Patient Data for Different Purposes. Print The Record extracts the data and organizes it into sections in reverse chronological order. There is no limit to the number of sections and a PDF report can be split into multiple time periods or multiple sections. See sample table of contents (right) for a sample list of standard sections available. In addition, PDF files can include headers, footers, page numbers, facility-specific address and logo, etc.
- Standard and Secure PDF Output. Once you have the patient information you need in PDF format, it is straightforward to view it using Adobe® Reader, print it, fax it, email it or send it to Offline Access or your imaging system. In addition, your PDF files can be password protected for extra security.